Clinton County, New York
The cemeteries on this page are arranged by township, alphabetically.
This work is in progress. Watch for updates!
Click here to view a map of Clinton County
NOTE: I have not marked all known cemeteries on the map below. I am still trying to locate some of them!
View Larger Map
- Chazy Landing Cemetery (also known as Saxes Landing Cemetery) - at Chazy Landing
- Commins Graves - a mile south of Little Chazy River, south of "Suckertown"
- Cooper Cemetery - on west side of road, at Suckertown
- Doane Cemetery (a.k.a. Slosson Cemetery) - on middle road leading from Ingraham to Chazy
- Dustin Cemetery (a.k.a. St. Dennis Cemetery) - 1 1/2 miles north of West Chazy, on Carlton Road - abandoned
- Green Grave (1 stone) - between Chazy and West Chazy
- Ingraham Cemetery -
- Jennett Graveyard - Sciota
- Ladd Cemetery - near Lake Shore, northeast of Chazy
- Riverview Cemetery -
- Rural Cemetery - West Chazy
- Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Cemetery - Chazy
- St. Joseph's Roman Catholic Cemetery - West Chazy
- St. Louis Roman Catholic Cemetery - Sciota
- Sciota Cemetery -
- Stiles Cemetery - 1/2 mile north of West Chazy, east side of road in field
- Stratton Hill Cemetery - east of road on Stratton Hill
- Talford Graveyard - on Ridge Road, north of Miner Farm
- Trombly's Bay Roman Catholic Cemetery -
- Trombly Grave - behind former home of Dudley Trombly, on Lake shore road below Chazy Landing
- Wilson Graves, North - corner of Ridge Road and Mooers-Chazy Road
- Wilson Graves, South - on Ridge Road, south of above
- Lyon Mountain Methodist Cemetery - From Rte. 374 in Lyon Mountain, turn towards St. Bernard's Roman Catholic church on the Church Pond Road. Bear right, directly behind the pond, and follow the unpaved road to the woods. The cemetery is on a knoll in the woods.
- St. Bernard's Roman Catholic Cemetery - This cemetery is located behind St. Bernard's Roman
Catholic Church in Lyon Mountain.
- Assumption of Mary Cemetery - located in Redford
- Clinton Correctional (Inmate) Cemetery #1 -
- Clinton Correctional (Inmate) Cemetery #2 - From Route 374 in Dannemora, head toward Saranac on Emmons St., which later becomes Pickett's Corners Road, for a total of .9 miles. Then you turn right onto Douglas Road, you will see the stone arches and vault for the cemetery on your right.
- Guynup Family Cemetery - This cemetery is located on the north side of the Buck's Corners Road.
- Independence Cemetery - This cemetery is located just north of Route 3 on Ganong Drive.
- Independence Cemetery (New Section) - This cemetery is located just north of Route 3 on Ganong Drive.
- Methodist Cemetery - This cemetery is located behind St. Joseph's Catholic Church in Dannemora Village.
- Norcross Burial Ground - This "lost" cemetery was reputed to be located on "Norcross Hill" on the Buck's Corners Road.
- Protestant Cemetery - This cemetery is located in Redford at the intersection of Clinton & Spruce Streets.
- Redford Hillside Cemetery - This very old cemetery is located on the hillside, overlooking the village of Redford.
- Spaulding Burial Ground - This cemetery is located on the Chazy Lake Road. Graves are marked with field stones, with no discernable writing on them.
- St. Joseph's New Cemetery - This cemetery is located across from the Dutko road. There is a long driveway on the west side of the road which leads back into the cemetery.
- St. Joseph's Cemetery -
- St. Michael's Cemetery - This cemetery is located behind St. Michael's Church
- Vaughn Grave - This grave is located on the property line separating the Baker farm and DeWein residence.
This page maintained by Joyce M. Ranieri